Corporate Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Manager - Leading Accountancy Practice
Milton Keynes or Cambridge
Up to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to move away from the busy city life whilst working for a well-established firm?
- Would you like to work on a large variety of deals, across all industries?
- Do you want to work across all areas of the deal execution?
This role offers you:
- A well-established and high calibre team, with a collaborative attitude
- A diverse range of deals across all industries, ensuring constant engagement in work
- A great work-life balance as there is no commute into London
- Less competition in the regions, ensuring a better deal flow
In this role, you will:
- Work on the origination of deals, with enthusiasm to progress to pitching
- Manage a team of enthusiastic juniors with a wealth of experience
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice
- Participate in all areas of the deal, from origination to completion
- Reporting directly to the Partners
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, forging valuable relationships
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance
- Will have experience in managing others
- Will possess the enthusiasm to progress commercially, winning business for the firm
- Will have a great understanding of all areas of Corporate Finance
I am looking for an ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is looking to work on large deals without commuting into London. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on [email protected] or 0207 269 6365 to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.