Senior Manager - Accounts
Senior Manager - Accounts - Reading
£65,000 - £75,000 + great benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Senior Accounts Manager, with proven leadership skills, who wants to take their career to the next level?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Manager to join one of the leading firms in the UK serving the financial services sector. This impressive accountancy practice has achieved a double-digit growth since 2014 and is urgently recruiting for an ACA/ACCA Senior Manager to head up a team of c.20 people!
- Flexible working policy
- Discretionary bonus based on individual performance
- 20-25 days holiday + bank holidays + TOIL
- An annual company-wide all-day event in Hilton Hotel
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Sports clubs
- Busy social calendar
- Sports club including a football team
- Dress for your diary
This impressive firm has an interesting and varied client base and is a true specialist within the Financial Services industry with mainly FCA regulated clients including hedge fund managers, private equity firms, broker dealers and more. The work is always interesting and varied, as some of the clients will have a US or European parent
The Senior Manager will join a sociable bunch of energetic and motivated individuals where people often socialise and organise events including canoeing down the river, paintball competitions, lunches & dinners and more!
As the Senior Manager you will be:
- Coordinating involvement of other lines of service or specialists to meet specific client needs and taking the lead where required
- Winning new business and be proactive in existing client development
- Assisting with brand enhancement and promotion (networking/PR, attending functions and industry seminars)
- Responsible for most senior detailed review of all accounting output
- Demonstrate active involvement, ownership and an advocate for strategic improvement projects
We expect a high interest in this Senior Accounts Manager position due to the exciting client base and variety of duties. If you would like to discuss your suitability for this role in further detail please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.