Accountant in West London
A rapidly expanding accountancy practice is looking for an Accountant to join their offices in West London. The ideal candidate will be qualified although part-qualified candidates with solid experience will also be considered. A minimum of 6 years’ accountancy practice experience is required for this role.
This is a full time, permanent role and salary is £40-50k plus commission. To start as soon as possible.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.