VAT Assistant Manager
VAT Assistant Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000
This Top 20 Practice are looking for a VAT Assistant Manager to join the VAT group to work directly with the Partners, Directors and Senior Managers.
This VAT group is part of the tax department which is organised into five different groups: one corporate tax group, three personal tax groups, a tax advisory group and a VAT group. The VAT group is split into two teams with one dealing with charity and not for profit clients and the other focusing on landed estates and private client matters. This successful candidate would join a team of six members of staff, 2 Partners, 1 Director, 1 Senior Manager, 1 Senior and a Trainee.
Why this VAT Assistant Manager role:
- Work across a wide range of clients and individuals, companies, landed estates, charities and not for profit organisations
- Advise on many different aspects of VAT compliance, transaction and liability matters
- Provide advice through face to face meetings with the clients
- Challenging and interesting role dealing with representatives from different clients directly on a day to day basis
What the successful VAT Assistant Manager will have:
- Strong technical skills and experience and have detailed up to date knowledge of VAT issues
- They encourage all tax staff to be CTA qualified or in the latter stages of completing their CTA
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident in dealing with Partners and clients, with the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment
For more information about this VAT Assistant Manager please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.