Private Client Tax Manager
Private Client Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This firm has received a large amount of investment in and around the accounting and tax space which has allowed them to continue their development. In addition to the continued growth they have been able to maintain their culture of supporting and developing its people and investing in innovative technology to support the delivery of a truly excellent service.
Why this Private Client Tax Team?
- You get client contact right from the off even at year 1
- Holistic approach with full responsibility
- Care about clients so pick up on everything
- Small enough to recognise everyone for their strengths
- No ego, everyone mucks in
- Appreciate the skills you have and so design roles and portfolios to your strengths
The practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
The successful Private Client Tax Manager is to manage a portfolio of private clients in connection with their personal tax affairs including advice and planning on matters such as:
- Structuring property ownership
- Residence and domicile
- Trusts (UK and International)
- Capital taxes
- Planning for shareholders
This individual should be willing to tackle new projects and ideally be ACA or CTA qualified with experience of private client tax planning and advisory services.
If this role sounds of interest get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.