Senior Accountant - Reading (£39,000 - £55,000)
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accountant?
Would you like to work in a forward-thinking firm, where you can dress for your diary whilst having a busy social calendar?
Is being recognised and rewarded for your hard work important to you?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Wide range of social events
- Work with interesting client base mainly from the Financial Services industry
This Senior Accountant role offers a chance to work with a specialist within the Financial Services industry whose culture is to actively encourage development (in the past 2 years, over 30% of accounting staff have been promoted)
Your role as a senior accountant
- Your role is 60% management accounts, 30% statutory and 10% tax
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients where you will take ownership of deliverables whilst supervising junior staff
- You will be preparing management accounts on monthly basis, statutory accounts and VAT returns
- You will oversee the year end process & assist the team leader with the billing process and management of the firm's debts
What you'll need to succeed as a Senior Accountant
- You are ACA/ACCA qualified
- You demonstrate strong experience in preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can work as a team member with a 'can do' attitude and approach
- You are self-motivated with excellent organisational and administrative skills
What is next:
I am looking for a candidate with a high level of technical knowledge to join this growing firm. Interviews are taking place ASAP, please get in touch to discuss the role in further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.