Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant - Central London - £40,000 - £50,000 pa
Located in London - On the Central Line, close to Farringdon Station
International Technology Specialists
8 Partner Accountancy Practice with 100+ Staff
Are you a Management Accountant looking to take the next step?
Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours in a social environment?
Have you got a desire for a role with vital and valued responsibility?
Join an award-winning firm today:
- £40,000 - £50,000 pa
- 9:00am - 5:30pm office hours
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance (BUPA)
- Social Committee and regular social events in and out of the office
Your role as a Senior Management Accountant:
- This exciting Senior Management Accountant role offers a chance to work for an award-winning firm, where you will be dealing with predominantly US based clients, and their UK subsidiaries. With their head office based near the Silicon Valley in San Francisco, it is no surprise their clients are predominantly fast-growing tech businesses.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and working to tight deadlines
- Reviewing management accounts, and the work of several junior accountants
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
This opportunity to become a Senior Management Accountant is perfect for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual who:
- Is ACA/ACCA qualified
- Has prior experience in reviewing and prepping full monthly management accounts
- Has a background in a UK based accountancy practice
- Has a hunger for success and an eagerness to learn
Pro-Finance has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and has placed several people this year. We would love to add you to this group of successful and satisfied individuals.
Interviews are taking place this week. If you would you like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch.
Contact Aaron Burton at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6350 [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.