Salary: £23k - £30k DOE
Mon-Fri - Full Time
Do you have a proven background working within an IFA or Life Office environment within a administrative role supporting a team of IFA's and want to work in a friendly and pro-active organisation?
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic and well organised IFA Administrator to join their successful and busy team based in their offices in Worthing.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing existing business including fund switches, withdrawals and encashments
* Gaining anti-money laundering requirements and conducting electronic ID checks
* Preparing new business and client review packs for client meetings
* Creation of accurate client portfolio valuations
* Issuing of letters of authority and chasing for policy information
* Using systems to record all new business information
* Obtaining literature and forms from product providers
* Answering the telephone and liaising with clients
* Maintaining and managing client files
* Complying with FCA and company compliance policies at all times
The right candidate will have the following:
* Experience of working in an IFA or Life Office environment
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Time management and organisational skills
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and IT systems (Bluecoat desirable)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Articulate with attention to detail
* Ability to work within defined business processes
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience of platform-based work (desirable, however not essential)
For more information and to not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492 or Apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.