Location: North London
Salary: Up to £150,000-£200,000 + benefits
- Are you looking to become a Partner in a well-respected and reputable accountancy practice?
- Do you want to be a part of the success story of a quickly progressing firm with amazing record of growth?
What is great about the role:
- You would be a part of an award-winning firm with long and thriving history
- Have access to a highly varied and exciting client base
- Manage high-calibre teams, with motivated and dedicated professionals ready to take on challenges
- A firm which uses the most advanced technology on the market, yet maintains long-lasting relationships with clients
- Open communication ensuring teamwork is a key priority for everyone in the business
- Friendly and fun, yet professional working environment
Key Responsibilities as an Audit Partner:
- Winning new clients through Business Development to ensure business growth
- A mixture of Audit and Accounts responsibilities
- Manage the day to day operations of the Audit team
- Provide support to the Audit team ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded
- Attend client meetings and ensure relationships are enhanced
What you need to be successful in this Audit Partner role:
- Have a proven record of experience in an accountancy practice, ideally in a Director role
- Have experience in managing effectively teams
- Be able to easily form and maintain relationships with clients and members of staff respectively
- Be experienced and confident in winning new business
If you have been looking for the move to become a Partner in a forward-thinking and fast-growing practice, this would be the ideal opportunity for you. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.