Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 + great benefits
- Would you like to join an award-winning practice with a strong growth over the last decade?
- Do you want to work in a firm with good work-life balance and flexible working hours?
What is great about this Audit Senior role:
- A firm with a long history and excellent reputation
- Close-knit team and sociable colleagues
- Amazing Summer and Christmas parties and a number of company events throughout the year
- Opportunity to work from home and flexible working hours
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- A bright and modern office situated in an excellent location
- Advanced IT systems
As the Audit Senior you will be:
- Leading audit engagements from planning to completion
- Supervising junior members of the team and reviewing their work
- Attending client meetings and ensuring relationships are enhanced
- Managing a small portfolio of clients in various sectors with turnovers up to £200m
The successful Audit Senior will:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Have experience in a similar role in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have strong technical knowledge of audit engagements
- Have led audits from planning to completion in a previous role
- Have excellent working knowledge of accounting software
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various levels of seniority
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. As an Audit Senior, you will be exposed to Partners and Senior Managers which will help you develop valuable relationships and benefit from their experience and knowledge. Interviews are taking place ASAP so make sure you do not miss out on this opportunity. Contact Nadia Atanasova today!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.