Finance & Admin Manager /Management Accountant /Lead Accountant
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time, Permanent
Please note: This is a new position which will be developed to reflect the experience of the post holder, and a covering letter (including as a minimum current salary details and reason(s) for wanting to change roles / employer) to accompany the CV is essential
This Society is seeking a Finance & Admin Manager / Management Accountant to help the whole team to develop and take the organisation forward. This is a new position within the Society which is both a registered Charity and owner of a busy and successful commercial showground and events centre through which it funds its charitable activities.
The post-holder will be responsible for the day to day accounting for the Society including bank and balance sheet reconciliations, payroll and the preparation of consolidated budgets and management accounts for the Charity and its subsidiary companies.
In addition to the primary responsibilities the post will provide direct support to the management team with a specific focus on the Society's charitable activities and have responsibility for internal controls, basic company secretarial / administration, IT, HR and insurances, as well ad hoc projects and analysis.
Key to the role will be ensuring the timely delivery and analysis of information to assist the whole team to drive the delivery of the Charity's prime objective "to support and promote agriculture and the agricultural industry".
The post-holder will work to the Chief Executive. The role may be undertaken on a part-time (minimum 25 hours per week with some flexibility) or full-time basis and salary will be based on this and also commensurate with experience.
- Educated to degree level, part / fully qualified or equivalent by experience
- Analytical, energetic, self-motivated, flexible manager with effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task while maintaining a keen eye for detail with an accurate and enquiring approach
- Ability to self-organise to undertake multiple tasks and achieve agreed deadlines
- A team player with a hands-on approach
- Likely to have 3+ years relevant experience of accounting and reporting processes in a small team / SME environment in addition to academic experience
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders and the development of strong professional relationships would be an advantage
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter in for this job.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Revenue Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Senior Accountant, Financial Accountant, Revenue Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW will be considered for this role.