Accountant/Client Manager in Aldershot, Hampshire
A well-established multi-disciplinary Chartered Certified Accountancy Practice is looking for a Qualified Accountant/Client Manager to join its offices in Aldershot. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and maintaining CPD. A minimum of 5 years’ public practice experience is also required. This is an all-compassing hands-on role and the successful candidate will be responsible for complete service to clients, including:
- Audit and statutory accounts production (experience of this is a must, requiring full knowledge of relevant current audit & accounting standards)
- Bookkeeping/Management accounts preparation/Quarterly VAT
- Initial client meetings
- Setting up clients
- Work flow management
- Planning, scheduling and carrying out audits (approximately 20% of time)
- Reporting to partners
- Billing clients
- WIP control & management – fee setting/time setting
- Review and assistance to other client managers as required
- Responsible for own time management and work flow within budgets and targets set by partners
Salary is dependent on experience in the £44-46k range. Package includes 5 weeks’ paid holiday, paid parking, and a bonus scheme for clients introduced or obtained as part of the role.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.