Management Accountant: £200 - £220 per day Ltd Co
(3 months - temp to perm)
For a global education company, we're recruiting a Management Accountant initially a 3-month temporary basis which could go permanent. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this role will deliver a set of accurate and timely consolidated accounts. The Management Accountant will support Business Partners in the consolidation and delivery of the budget and the quarterly forecast. The role will contribute to the ongoing improvement in reporting. This role will be based in London but will have regular meetings in the Croydon office too.
- Prepare regular monthly financial income and expenditure reports to managers including narratives, variance analysis and year-end forecasts.
- Completion and ledger posting of prepayments and accruals; Monthly ledger balance sheet analysis; Reconciliation of income and expenditure adjustments
- Support Head of Business Partnering in preparation for monthly financial meetings with budget holders to review accounts, forecasts and queries
- Provide forecasts and commentaries to help decision making and to challenge forecasts
- Stock accounting and audit; Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare templates for forecast and budget and support Head of Business Partnering in analysing and reviewing year-on-year variances
- Assist production of year-end accounts and financial returns and support during interim and final external audits
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA finalist or newly qualified
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
- Strong experience in preparing year-end and monthly management accounts including year-end forecasts and budgets
- Experience of consolidation of management accounts packs for management reporting
- Experience of working in a multicultural and multisite organisation
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.