Senior Accountant (Practice)
Hours: Monday-Friday 36.5 hours per week
Do you want to be part of a highly reputable and forward-thinking firm that offers growth and a great working environment? Are you a confident accountant who has demonstrable experience of working in a Practice?
* Assisting the portfolio manager & partner to achieve deadlines
* Preparing personal tax returns
* Accounts preparation
* Bookkeeping and auditing
* Partnership and corporation tax returns
* Supporting and mentoring new trainees
* Sectional Ad hoc duties
* Attending social events and representing the company
The right candidate will the following skills and experience:
* Communication skills and enjoy liaising with clients
* Have strong knowledge of IRIS, Xero, Sage & Quickbooks
* Driven and Enthusiastic
* ACA qualified
* Be excited to work with new technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and innovative company that provides progression and employee benefits! For more information please contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492 or apply now!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.