Capital Allowances Tax Assistant Manager - Big 4
- Are you wanting to break into the dynamic Corporate Tax market in a top firm?
- Do you want a more advisory focused role but have no experience in Corporate Tax?
- Do you want the opportunity to get out of the office and meet with clients?
This is an exciting time for my Big 4 client who are putting a real focus on expanding their Capital Allowances team and are looking to bring on ambitious and entrepreneurial Assistant Managers who have a genuine willingness to learn the ropes of Capital Allowances Tax.
What's great about the role?
- You don't need to have Capital Allowance previous experience!
- As a Big 4 firm, the client base is well known, providing the opportunity to work with some big names
- You have the chance to go out and win business and make a name for yourself in the market
- The current market is in a sweet spot, so this is a great time to make the move
- You can accelerate through the ranks faster than in other sectors
- Preparation of capital allowances reports
- Visit clients to conduct on-site surveys
- Draft client correspondence
- Develop business and prepare client proposals
- Technical analysis of client documentation
- Ensure processes comply with client obligations
- Flexible working (including working mother flexibility)
- Lunch and Learn workshops
- Staff are eligible to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Receive an additional day's holiday at Christmas
- Dress down policy
- Private medical and personal accident care
- Travel, gadget and dental insurance
- Life assurance and income protection benefits
- Car scheme and cycle to work scheme
What you'll need to be considered:
- A genuine interest in a career in Corporate Tax, and display strong willingness to learn
- Tax or Surveying qualifications
- Strong technical ability with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to form sound relationships with clients
If the above sounds like a role you are interested in, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.