R&D Tax Software Manager
R&D Tax Software Manager - Big 4 Firm - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This highly successful, rapidly growing team widely regarded as the leading R&D tax professional services provider in the Financial Services sector. This team advises clients on technological activities they've already undertaken which meet the UK's R&D tax criteria, and any expenditure they can claim a tax relief or credit for.
The team is compromised of tax and IT specialists, who work together and use their expertise to advise clients of the UK R&D tax criteria. The technical discussions with clients cover a broad range of technologies, including but not limited to:
- Software architecture and development
- Data and analytics,
- Algorithmic and model development
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Cyber security
- Digital channels
- Distributed ledger technology
What does the firm offer?
Offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development as well as choosing benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus they offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
What will you need?
- Experience of working in or with technology teams
- Prior experience of working with financial sector clients
- Awareness of emerging technology trends
- A technology-related degree
To learn more about the team, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.