Corporate Finance Senior Analyst
Corporate Finance Senior Analyst - No Corporate Finance experience necessary
Up to £40,000 + generous bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to make your first move into Corporate Finance?
- Would you like to work on a large variety of deals, across all industries?
- Do you want to work with some of the industries most experienced professionals?
This role offers you:
- A well-established and high calibre team, with a collaborative attitude
- A diverse range of deals across all industries, ensuring constant engagement in work
- A sensational environment to make the first step into Corporate Finance, offering support and training to make the transition as easy as possible
In this role, you will:
- Work on the execution of exciting deals and helping with origination work
- Pro-actively develop your understanding of all areas of the deal to become a widely respected generalist
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice
- Reporting directly to Associates and Managers
- Become a valuable member of the team from day one
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, forging valuable relationships to last the span of your career
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA qualified or part qualified, with all first time passes
- Be from a Big 4 background
- Possess the enthusiasm to develop and build knowledge of Corporate Finance.
- Be a fantastic communicator and fast learner.
I am looking for an ambitious professional who is looking to work on large deals in the Corporate Finance space. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make their move into Corporate Finance. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on [email protected] or 0207 269 6365 to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.