In-House Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager - In-House
Lancashire - £50,000 - £60,000
Are you looking to make the move in-house?
Do you have strong corporate tax knowledge?
Want to step into a newly created role for a successful business?
A leading multinational engineering and design company are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their collaborative team in Lancashire. This business operates across over 25 countries and have exciting growth plans.
Why this company?
- Flexible working
- 1 day a week work from home
- Competitive salary
As Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- All aspects of UK corporate tax compliance including preparation and submission of UK tax returns, fixed assets/capital allowance review, group claims, controlled foreign company reviews and more
- MTD implementation
- Preparation of relevant IFRS tax accounting disclosures for subsidiary statutory accounts
- Opportunity for involvement in advisory matters including; transfer pricing, R&D tax claims and aspects of overseas tax compliance
What will you need to succeed?
- CTA/ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong tax accounting knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in UK corporate tax compliance
What do employees say?
"Good work life balance, helpful environment." - Former employee
"Great working environment with agile working, working from home, many projects and teams to get involved with." - Current employee
As you may know in-house tax positions can be few and far between! Apply now or contact me on the below.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.