M&A Senior Tax Manager
- An outstanding opportunity for qualified professional with proven M&A tax experience has arisen within a prestigious Big 4 team working in a growing team. This is a fast-moving and challenging sector and is technically-led and so this role will require technical tax application and extensive interaction with clients.
- The M&A Tax team in London works with Private Equity Houses to Public Sector clients, the team has a truly global reach facilitating global transactions across different territories.
- Working with the extensive M&A network and wider Tax and Deals businesses as well as leading Investment banks and Law firms, the team delivers commercial and solutions and tax advice on complex and often high-profile deals.
- Within the team there are sub-teams with specialisms in Funds, Management, Stamp Taxes Sale and Purchase Agreements, Transfer Pricing and Global Operating Model Advisory and VAT.
- This team also works closely with the Deals and Transaction Services Teams, Capital Markets and Consulting teams.
This role offers:
- High levels of responsibility
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- The opportunity to develop new offerings and ways of delivering M&A tax for their clients
The ideal Profile:
- Experience leading complex M&A projects for key clients
- A track record of successfully generating business through converting leads and developing new business ideas
- You must have strong technical tax knowledge
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to present innovative and creative solutions to clients.
- You are proactive and commercially minded
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert, or ring Laura Thompson on
0207 269 6317 or email [email protected] for more information about this opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.