Corporate Tax Manager
Are you ready to take that step up in your career with a Top 10 Practice?
What is Great About The Role?
- Top 10 Accountancy Practice
- Flexible working
- Supportive close family feel to the office
- Newly renovated office
- Leadership responsibilities
- This role could lead to Partnership
- Extensive opportunity to develop advisory skills
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will manage the complex tax affairs of a portfolio of OMB, multinational and large corporate clients, practicing the principals of excellent client service
- You will take an active role in identifying business development opportunities, preparing proposals for prospective clients as well as networking events
- You will manage an enthusiastic team of tax professionals
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have worked for the company for a year now and I love it here, I joined straight from education and they have been great in helping me learn the industry. Love the team always there to help you out with work or if I am having a bad day. You are expected to work hard but I feel as a junior I want to be pushed."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
In order to successfully obtain the Corporate Tax Manager position, you will need to have extensive Corporate Tax compliance experience within Practice and it would be beneficial to have advisory experience as well. In addition to this, it is expected that the successful applicant will be CTA AND/OR ACA qualified or equivalent experience, coupled with leadership experience of some form.
If this position is of interest to you, please reach out today for a non-committal chat:
Tel: 02072 696 355 Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.