Up to £65,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you looking to join a company with fantastic opportunities to fast-track your career and where partners are promoted from within?
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with a proven record of growth?
What is great about this Audit Manager role?
- An award-winning practice with a long and thriving history and an excellent reputation
- Carve out your own career through meritocratic promotions
- You will be managing a diverse portfolio of clients coming from a wide range of industries
- Fantastic benefits including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, profit share and bonus schemes, season ticket loan, annual salary review and an endless list of flexible benefits
- Technical training and soft skills development
- Brand new modern offices in Central London
As an Audit Manager you will be:
- Managing the audit process from beginning to completion
- Managing a portfolio of client ranging from large multinational corporations to small family companies with an annual fee income c.£500k
- Supervising, training and developing staff on projects and assessing their performance
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
What does the Audit team think?
"You get a lot of contact with partners and it is a really dynamic role where you get to work with clients from different industries every day!" - Current Employee
To succeed within this role as an Audit Manager you need to:
- Have a proven record of experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good understanding of FRS102 and IFRS
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various levels of seniority
If you would like to get more information about this forward-thinking practice give me a call for more details. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity, interviews are taking place next week!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly