Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior - Progressive Mid-Tier Practice
Guildford - up to 35,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and supportive accountancy practice which is close to home?
- Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking for a step up in a mid-tier accountancy practice with a great reputation and established client base?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking mid-tier accountancy practice where you will be able to progress quickly with your career. The firm has excellent progression opportunities and will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will be:
- Working with a split of 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Leading audit engagements for clients from a range of industry sectors including technology, aerospace, charities, education and more
- Preparing accounts in line with FRS102 and IFRS
- Preparing management accounts
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
Benefits for this Audit and Accounts Senior role:
- Flexible working hours with core hours 10am - 4pm
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Christmas closure e of office (additional 3-4 days)
- Cash back health scheme covering dental, optical, counselling and therapy treatments
- Firm will pay for 1 professional subscription per year
- Service ticket loan
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience with audit and accounts
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
- Experience with CCH is a bonus
To apply for this amazing Payroll Supervisor position, or for more details please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected] Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.