Audit Manager - up to £60,000 + great benefits - Central London
Are you tired of working long hours and feeling unappreciated and underpaid?
This award-winning firm is offering a great work-life balance to their employees ensured by flexible working arrangements around core hours and work from home opportunities. If you want to see yourself in a welcoming environment with bright and spacious offices in a location surrounded by numerous cafés, restaurants and shops this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Other benefits for this Audit Manager role:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays + TOIL + buy/sell holiday days scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounts for various retail outlets, gyms and restaurants
- Dress for your diary
- Social events throughout the year including amazing Summer and Christmas parties
This is a great opportunity with a fast progressing firm where you can feel your voice will be heard. This impressive practice has had experience in the market for over 50 years, which is why they have formed long-lasting relationships with their clients. As the Audit Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients from various industries including media and entertainment, sports, charities and property with turnovers up to £100m. You will be managing a team of 5-8 people and providing ongoing training and development. Excellent communication skills are vital as you will be in close contact with clients, Partners and team members.
To be considered for this Audit Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience in a similar role within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in supervising junior members
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience with audit engagements from various size
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and proactive attitude
If you want to work for a firm with a true family-feel where you would be considered as a valuable member of the team, this is the right move for you. Deadline is approaching, so do not miss out to apply. For more information contact Nadia Atanasova.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.