Accounts Senior - Top 50 Firm - West End
Salary - up to £40,000 + benefits
- Are you keen to work with an exciting and impressive client base in a Top 50 practice?
This is a tremendous opportunity to work within an established and fast progressing firm which started as a small 2-Partner firm and progressed to one of the leading and most respected mid-tier practices over the course of 30 years.
Their client base has been continuously increasing, together with their enthusiasm, expertise and commitment, which is why an experienced Accounts senior is urgently needed.
As an Accounts Senior you need to:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified with good exam record
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have strong technical knowledge of accounts preparation
- Be experienced with using accountancy software
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and attention to detail
- Work well within a team environment
The role involves preparation and review of accounts in line with FRS 102, as well as providing training and development to junior members of the team. You will be working with an exciting client base from sectors including music, media and entertainment, advertising, sport, hospitality and retail and be a key point of contact for clients and Partners.
The atmosphere in the office is always fun and motivating. The team works very well together and often attends social events throughout the year. You can enjoy great work life balance, ensured by flexible working arrangement and take advantage of career progression opportunities.
To hear more details of the firm, do not hesitate to get in touch today. Due to the attractive nature of this position, I expect a high number of applications. Contact Nadia Atanasova today for further discussion.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.