Personal Tax Manager
Personal Tax Manager - London - £65,000 - £70,000
This is a challenging and interesting role which will include exposure to a wide range of clients. The mix of work is varied and consists of UK resident and non-resident individuals, non-domiciled individuals, partnerships, trusts and landed estates.
This Personal Tax Manager will be responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients including all compliance matters. The position will involve supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff within the group. The allocation of work includes:
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals
- Partnerships and trusts
- Associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions
- All related and complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients and non-UK domiciliary
The ideal Personal Tax Manager:
- Experience of organising the delivery of personal tax work
- Obtained a relevant professional qualification such as CTA/ACA/ICAS
- Should have relevant strong experience in a general practice role
For more information on this Personal Tax Manager role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.