Senior Accountant in Manchester
A long-established multi-disciplinary accountancy practice is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its offices in central Manchester. The ideal candidate will be FCCA or ACCA qualified with at least 7 years of practice experience. A good working knowledge of Digita would also be advantageous.
This is a full time permanent role. Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £35-45k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.