Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Are you sick of the unbearable commute in to London? Or simply looking to take that step in your career with a Top 10 practice?
What is Great About this Role?
- Private medical insurance is offered for managers and above or employees with more than three years' service
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- Part of the largest tax team in the South East offering vast opportunities for progression
- You will step into a portfolio of clients which will be shaped according to your current and desired skillset and be expected to form and develop strong professional relationships with your key clients
- You will be expected to provide the successful technical delivery of projects, including advice on such matters as, structuring, R&D, Patent Box, International Operations, caproate debt, transactions and due diligence
- You will be responsible for the coordination of tax specialists in order to deliver on specialist projects
- Senior managers will have the authority to sign out compliance and advisory work
- Senior managers will work with the Partner and Director Group on business development and new work generation
What do the team think?
"I worked at the company, for more than 3 years, friendly, supportive people with great training available. Positive attitude. Flexible working."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Previous leadership experience required
- Extensive Corporate Tax knowledge, preferably within practice
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
If this is something that sparks your interest, please get in touch today for a confidential conversation with no pressure of commitment:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.