Are you managing a portfolio of cross sectors clients?
Is the fee income of your portfolio c.£300k-£500k?
Do you enjoy networking and cross-selling services?
Having met with the Staff Partner of this impressive Top 20 accountancy practice, there is no better time to join their audit department. With a series of impressive business wins, there is an exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager to take ownership for a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients.
This role would suit an ambitious Junior Audit Manager who is eager to establish themselves in a prestigious firm or an experienced Audit Manager looking to work with UK and international clients across a range of sectors!
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Corporate Finance Project work
Audit Manager Salary/benefits:
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days annual leave + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Life assurance cover of three times salary
- Pension 4% employer contribution, 4% employee
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car
- Profit Share
- Childcare Vouchers
With beautiful modern offices based in Central London and an opportunity to work with UK and international clients, this Audit Manager role is not to be missed.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this Audit Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.