Senior Accountant job in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk for an ACCA or ACA qualified Senior Accountant or Qualified by Experience accountant who is looking to join a forward thinking and progressive firm of accountants.
With flexible working hours and an employee focused culture, combined with an impressive client portfolio this is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking to join a firm of accountants that can offer opportunities for career progression.
Working closely with the Partners and Client Managers the successful Senior Accountant will undertake the following work:
- Assist in the management of a diverse client portfolio including Limited companies, large corporate groups, charities and academies
- Assisting in the planning and completion of audits
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Acting as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Ad-hoc projects to support the Partners and Managers
Reporting directly to a Client Manager this is a brilliant opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join a progressive accountancy firm in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly