Senior Accountant job in Blackburn, Lancashire for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or a Qualified by Experience accountant who is looking to join an ambitious and forward-thinking accountancy firm.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant with a ‘hands-on’ approach to join our multi-Partner accountancy firm client.
The ideal Senior Accountant will have several years general accountancy firm experience gained within a wide-ranging role. They will now be looking to use their experience to benefit an employee-focused firm of accountants where they will have opportunities for career progression.
The Senior Accountant will undertake:
- Management of a client portfolio
- Leading audit assignments including group audits and solicitors’ audits
- Accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies and charities
- Reviewing the accounts work of more junior staff
- Completion of personal and corporate tax returns and providing basic tax advice to clients
- Supporting the work and development of Junior and part qualified accountants
- Management accounts
The ideal Senior Accountant will undertake a ‘hands on’ role and play an integral part within this progressive accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Blackburn, Lancashire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly