Tax Senior job in Norwich, Norfolk for an ambitious and career orientated tax accountant who is looking progress their career within a high calibre tax department.
This firm of accountants provides the highest levels of tax advice to their impressive client portfolio which stretches across Norwich and the whole of Norfolk.
The ideal Tax Senior will be CTA/ATT/ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience and have a career orientated approach which includes tax advisory experience gained within an accountancy firm.
The Tax Senior will undertake the following tax duties:
- Providing personal tax planning advice to clients
- Reviewing personal tax computations prepared by more junior tax accountants
- Assisting with ad-hoc tax planning and tax compliance work
- Assisting with the promotion of the firm’s tax offering to both existing and prospective clients
- Provide high levels of tax support to other tax team members and the wider accountancy firm
The ideal Tax Senior will be confident in their work and have good technical and interpersonal skills combined with a desire to always deliver excellence in all that they do.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Norwich, Norfolk and UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
To find out about this tax job and many more jobs within accountancy firms contact Public Practice Recruitment Limited today.
Apply for Tax Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly