Tax Partner Designate
Tax Partner Designate job in Birmingham, West Midlands for a CTA qualified tax accountant with tax advisory experience across both corporate and personal tax.
Our client is an award-winning multi-office firm of accountants who are both progressive and employee focused in their approach.
As a result of our ongoing relationship and expertise when recruiting into accountancy firms our client has appointed Public Practice Recruitment Ltd to work exclusively on this key senior managerial appointment.
Due to the ongoing expansion of their accountancy practice a new position has been created in their Birmingham office in order to recruit a Tax Partner Designate to lead the tax team.
Reporting into a Partner the Tax Partner Designate will undertake the following work:
- Manage the tax team in the provision of tax advisory services to a diverse mixed tax portfolio
- Assist the Partners in the provision of tax advisory services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
- Promote the benefit of the firm’s mixed tax advisory services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
- Assist the wider employee group with mixed tax advisory advice
- Assist with the implementation of the firms marketing plan in relation to tax advisory services
- Manage, mentor and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Birmingham, West Midlands together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.