Corporate Tax Assistant - Bromley
Are you looking to work for the leading Practice in Kent?
What is Great about this Role?
- You will be working for the leading Practice in Kent?
- Study support is available and you are encouraged to become chartered
- Flexible working
- Supportive close family feel to the team
- Newly renovated office
- As a Corporate Tax Assistant, initially, you will be assisting the team with compliance work for a variety of owner managed business and corporate clients
- As you progress you will have further exposure to more complex compliance and then advisory work
What do the Current Team Think?
"I have worked for the company for a year now and I love it here, I joined straight from education and they have been great in helping me learn the industry. Love the team always there to help you out with work or if I am having a bad day. You are expected to work hard but I feel as a junior I want to be pushed."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- Ideally, ATT qualified or 18 months minimum tax experience
- Aspirations to progress within Tax, with the plan to become chartered
- In order to successfully obtain this position, you will need to be an ambitious, career driven individual with a friendly positive personality
If you are looking to springboard your career in Tax, please reach out today for a non-committal chat:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.