Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm - Reading
Accounts Senior - Top 10 Firm
Salary - up to £47,000
Location - Reading
- Are you an ambitious Accounts Senior, looking to expand your knowledge and experience and work in a highly reputable Top 10 firm close to home?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward-thinking Top 10 firm where you will be able to advance your skill-set and progress quickly with your career. As the Accounts Senior, you will be working in one of the largest firms in the area which has an impressive client base ranging from ambitious organisations such as fast-growing businesses and large international companies.
As the Accounts Senior you will be:
- Preparing statutory financial statements under FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS, including group consolidations and cash flow statements
- Assisting Managers in producing more complex assignments
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Functioning as a key point of contact for clients and ensuring the delivery of efficient communication between the firm and clients
- Providing financial reporting advisory services, including adoption of new accounting standards and transition between accounting standards
The successful Accounts Senior:
To be successful in this role you need to be ACA/ACCA Qualified Accounts Senior, with recent experience in a UK-based accountancy practice. You will have strong technical knowledge of preparing financial statements for large clients including group consolidations.
Experience with various reporting standards is desirable including FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS. The successful Accounts Senior will be a confident communicator and will have outstanding client-facing skills.
For further discussion on this exciting Accounts Senior position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected] Due to the attractive nature of this position, I expect a large volume of applications so do not miss your chance to apply!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.