Qualified Accountant - 12-month FTC
ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
12-Month Fixed Term Contract - Part Time - up to £45,000 pro rata
Location - Cambridgeshire
- Do you want to work 3-4 days per week in a friendly and supportive accountancy practice?
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant, who is looking for a position close to home?
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm with over 20 years' experience and great reputation in the market. This impressive practice has been built around their tax service line but now offers all accounting services to their long-standing clients.
The firm is based in a small business park in the middle of the Cambridgeshire countryside, offering picturesque views outside of the office including rolling fields and beautiful woodland. The town nearby makes it convenient to visit traditional cafes, restaurants and pubs after work!
The successful Accountant will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with strong post-qualification experience
- Have previous experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have good technical knowledge of accounts preparation and bookkeeping
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and proactive attitude
The successful ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant will be offered excellent prospects for progression at a firm which prides itself on employee training and development and who coach ambitious employees to reach their goals.
For further discussion on this Qualified Accountant position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected] Interviews are taking place ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.