Senior Accounts Manager
Senior Accounts Manager - Reading
£65,000 - 75,000 + great benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Senior Accounts Manager, looking to join a forward-thinking accountancy practice with great reputation in the market?
- Do you want to join a firm, which has achieved a double-digit growth in the last few years?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated Senior Accounts Manager, who is keen to progress his career in a leading firm, specialising within the Financial Services sector.
- This impressive firm has an extremely supportive and inclusive culture and will help you progress quickly within your role
- Everyone in the firm is sociable and friendly and people often organise events including canoeing, paintball competitions, lunches & dinners and more
- Apart from a generous package, you will receive a discretionary bonus based on performance
- This impressive firm operates a dress for your diary policy. Unless you are meeting a client, everyone in the firm would dress smart casual
The Senior Accounts Manager Role:
As the Senior Accounts Manager, you will be leading a team of ambitious Accountants, providing ongoing training and development for them as well as taking part in recruitment of talent
You will be actively participating in business development initiatives including attending networking events and industry seminars
As the Senior Accounts Manager, you will take part in the billing including undertaking fee reviews. You will be also actively involved in undertaking projects related to the strategy of the firm
To discuss this outstanding Senior Accounts Manager opportunity, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected] Interviews are taking place asap so do not miss your chance to apply!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.