Senior Accounts Administrator/Purchase Ledger/Finance Assistant
Job Title: Senior Accounts Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They are looking for an experienced Senior Accounts administrator to join their team.
You must have experience working in an accounts role, have excellent customer service skills, be highly efficient and organised and be able to work to deadlines. As is the nature of this role you will be required to perform general and high-level business accounts administration tasks. The successful candidate will be offered a full-time position with a wide range of company rewards schemes and benefits.
- General accounts administration
- Recurring Renewal Invoices
- Customer & Supplier Invoices, Credit Control, and Administration
- Processing Expenses, Direct Debit runs, and payments
- Bank Reconciliation Processing VAT Returns
- Producing a month end accounts report
- Previous accountancy role
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or other accounting packages
- Comfortable with computers and IT, including all Microsoft office software
- Eager to learn with a 'can do' attitude
- Possess good organisational, time management and problem-solving skills Ability to keep on top of and manage a large and diverse workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward) Develop relevant accreditation, knowledge, and skills
- Company Commission structure
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Admin, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Controller, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Payable Assistant, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant may be suitable for this role.