Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator - SE1
£28,000 - £34,000
- Are you experienced in processing a large amount of invoices?
- Do you have intermediate Excel skills
- Do you have previous SAP experience?
If yes, read on. Our Client, one of the largest independent energy organisations in the world may be interested in talking to you.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Process invoices and expense claims
- Arrange manual payments
- Arrange daily transfers between internal accounts
- Run Daily cash reconciliation
- Liaise with other members of the group to ensure all invoices are authorised for payment
- Ensure supplier and business payment queries are dealt with
- Keeping AP ledger clean
- Filing all approved invoices
- Scanning/Download of AP invoices
- Month end bookings, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have previous experience in Accounts Payable processing a high number of invoices
- Have intermediate Excel
- Have experience of SAP (highly desirable)
Please submit your CV - interviews will be held quickly
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.