Deputy Finance Business Partner
A Finance Business Partner responsible for the sales area of a Housing Association.
This role is working for one of the largest housing associations in London. They are currently one of the largest social housing property developers and have a ambitious long term development plan in place.
The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- To develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
- Manipulating financial models and exhaling development opportunity's to senior stakeholders.
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant with a strong technical ability and experience dealing with senior stakeholders. Furthermore the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Knowledge of dealing with development finance within property.
- Exposure to financial modelling, either manipulating financial models or creating from scratch.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and advising on financial issues.
£45,000-50,000 + Excellent Benefits