M&A Tax Associate Director
M&A Tax Associate Director - London - up to £90,000
The pre-eminent M&A tax team working with the largest private equity houses and infrastructure funds where you will take a leading role within UK and international teams delivering on some of the largest buyouts in Europe.
This role will give you exposure to a diverse client base including large international and mid-cap private equity houses, infrastructure funds, multi-national companies and emerging capital providers. You will participate in all aspects of the deal cycle from due diligence services, tax structuring, input into SPAs and financing documents, posy-acquisition implementation and reorganisations, on-going advice to portfolio companies and preparation for sale.
- Advising UK and International clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A issues
- Support with delivery to a large portfolio of high profile clients
- Due diligence in respect of mergers & acquisitions
- Responsible for advising on major programmes/projects as well as ad hoc projects, as well as project from a variety of clients on a breadth of M&A matters
- Stewardship and development of junior staff
- Developing and maintaining relationships from a broad background, in terms of culture and scale
- Experience of advising on M&A Tax matters
- Exposure to advising or working for high profile, international organisations
- Relevant qualification (ACA, CTA) or can come from a legal background
- Exposure to private equity, asset management or similar desirable
Contact Chris Barnett to learn more about the M&A tax team
Tel: 020 7123 5059
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.