Group Treasury Manager
Michael Page Treasury is working with a brilliant fast-growth business, who are PE backed, and looking for a new Group Treasury Manager to head up their treasury function.
Our client has ambitions plans to be £1bn turnover business by the end of the year, and have grown rapidly through acquisition.
- Develop a road map for the future development of the Group's banking architecture
- Review of the Group 13 week cash projection, to ensure the right cash in the right country and the right currency at the right time across UK and Mainland Europe
- Development of the Group 1 year rolling cashflow, running into a 3 year strategy to meet future investment and growth plans
- To maintain and develop a strong control environment across all the banking platforms in each country
- Work closely with UK and ME FDs to drive continuous improvement of banking processes on each platform
- Management and development of relationships with each of the Group's banks
- Preparation of elements of the Group Board report
- Lead and develop the treasury function, currently consisting of three direct reports.
The successful candidate will ideally be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, AMCT), with a wealth of demonstrable relevant experience gained in an international treasury function.
You will have direct line management experience as well, as this person will be managing a team of three people.
The package on offer is highly competitive.