Up to £48,000
Are you an Audit Senior looking for your next exciting career step in a Top 15 firm?
Do you want to work with renowned names in the Film & Media industry?
Do you want a varied role offering both audit and accounts exposure?
A Top 15 Accountancy Practice is looking for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior to join their dynamic Film and TV team in their modern London office.
Consecutively named one of 'Britain's Top Employers', this company offers not only a fascinating Audit Senior role but many additional benefits:
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- Thorough and continuous training
- Promotion based on merit
- A London office with very limited travel expectations
- Options to buy/sell holiday
- Paid overtime and days off in lieu
- Interest free season loan after probation period
- Excellent pension, life assurance cover and flexible benefits schemes such as medical care and childcare vouchers
This Audit Senior role will be varied with a split of 80% audit and 20% accounts. It will be challenging yet enjoyable and will consist of the usual audit/accountancy tasks as well as:
- Preparation and audit of British Film Certification
- Production cost reports and funding applications and reports
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses, business plans and financial models and valuations for film titles, libraries and income streams
The ideal candidate will be motivated to throw themselves into a new challenge and:
- Have both audits and accounts-based experience
- Provide support to the team to achieve goals
- Have exposure to working with large clients
- Work carefully to ensure a high quality of work
Do not miss out on this rare and exciting Audit Senior opportunity! Contact Laura now on 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.