Loughton - Essex
Up to £50,000
- Are you a VAT Consultant who is highly self-motivated?
- Do you want to work for a trusted and well respected firm?
- Would you like to work for a company with a good work-life balance?
- Do you want to be part of a company that actively supports local charities?
What's great about this VAT Consultant role?
- Social office with low staff turnover
- A varied role across several sectors including business start-ups, charities & NFP, international and property & construction
- Long standing client base
- Great transport links - country feel on the Central line - parking!
As VAT Consultant you'll be:
- Managing a variety of VAT consultancy projects
- Reporting directly to the VAT Partner
- Giving technical briefings to partners, staff and clients
- Business development - attending networking events
What you'll need to succeed:
- Working knowledge of VAT gained through practical experience
- Ability to engage with senior personal from a variety of backgrounds
- The ability to research, interpret and explain complex technical issues to a mixed audience
I am looking for a motivated VAT Consultant to join this well established practice. Please get in touch for further details!
0207 269 6348
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.