Audit and Accounts Senior
£42,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an Audit Semi Senior or Audit Senior looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you stuck in a job where there is no progression?
Would you like to lead client audit engagements and supervise small teams?
As an Audit Senior, you will:
- Have a multitude of tasks including acting as first point of contact to clients
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Central London working in Oxford Street based offices
- Become part of an organisation that prioritises personal contact with clients who range from owner managed businesses to PLCS and High Net Worth individuals
- Be eligible for a bonus and generous benefits including; flexible working hours, mentoring scheme and a highly a competitive salary.
In this Audit Senior role you will:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are met
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
You should be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Have audit experience in a UK based accountancy practice
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Experienced in supervising teams
- Possess enthusiasm to develop and constantly a positive attitude
I am looking for a highly driven Audit Senior who is looking for a friendly firm to develop and hone their existing skill set. I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on email@example.com or 020 7269 6344.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.