In this role you will be assisting the Finance Director with the production and consolidation of monthly financial reporting, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
This is a highly recognised, internationally focused leading construction business.
- Assist with the consolidation of monthly accounts, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows for all companies worldwide
- Preparation of weekly cash reports
- Assist in the production and consolidation of quarterly forecasts
- Maintenance and updating of excel-based internal reporting systems
- Assistance in the continued development of financial reporting
- Review of group consolidation packs during the half and full year statutory reporting processes
- Reviewing certain tasks performed by and providing training to the Finance Apprentice in the team
- Ideally Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Proactive in identifying problems and opportunities for improvements
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and use initiative to solve problems
- Attention to detail together with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced Excel