Management Accountant role within a small friendly team.
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation based on the Isle of Wight.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide project cost and project financial control and reporting.
- Prepare year-end accounts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and prepare and monitor monthly cash flow reports, VAT returns and EC Sales Lists.
- Deputise for Finance Lead where necessary.
- Manage the audit process.
- Qualified by CIMA, ACA or ACCA or working towards one of these.
- Experience of working in a charity would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Problem solving, logical mind, able to communicate with all levels of the business and across all levels of finance knowledge.
- Able to work within a small friendly team in an open-plan office.
Competitive salary and benefits.