Pensions Audit Manager - Top 10 - Leading Client Portfolio
Pensions Audit Manager - Market Leading Portfolio
Up to £55,000
An opportunity has arisen to join the best Pensions Audit Team in the UK. My client is looking for an excellent Pensions Audit Manager to join their Buckinghamshire based team. Even though they have said ideally you will be based in the Buckinghamshire team, you will have opportunities to work in other offices such as London.
The Ideal Pensions Audit Manager:
- You must be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- You must have had previous experience in working with a pensions audit team within an accountancy practice
- You will be comfortable in managing an excellent client portfolio and be able to assist with growing this portfolio
- Excellent working knowledge of SORP and FRS 102
- Be able to coach and mentor junior members of the team
Benefits of a Pensions Auditor Manager:
- Fantastic flexible working (opportunities to work from home)
- Market leading work-life balance
- Free car parking spaces
- Discounted gym membership
- Future profit-share within the business
- Perk box
What did the staff say?
"A fantastic place to work, the staff are great, and the autonomy of the work is excellent" - Current Employee
"The firm is extremely supportive, I regularly work from home and work in different offices if it's suitable for me, not many firms are like this." - Current Employee
What to do next?
If you are interested in this pensions audit manager role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR