Be part of an exciting Audit team as an Audit Senior running full audits but also being involved in the accounts preparations making the role quite varied.
The client have been around for over 100 years therefore are a well established accountancy practice based in a good location of South Yorkshire. They are an independent firm with over 100 employees over 3 offices. They work with private clients such as owner managed businesses to law firms to charities and provide high quality service.
As well as looking after their clients, they also make extreme efforts to make sure their colleagues are looked after having many social events happening throughout the year. These include sports days, summer BBQs and dinner in which partners are welcome to attend.
They are a big firm with high hopes to grow and to continue to provide excellent service.
The successful candidate for this Audit Senior role would be responsible for:
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at
- To provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner.
- To help ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects
- To also be involved in the accounts preparation side of things
The successful candidate for this Audit Senior role must have:
- A strong background within audit
- Be newly qualified at ACCA level
- The desire to progress and train through the firm
- Relevant practice background
The benefits on offer to the candidate are:
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to be involved in extra activities outside of the work environment
- A good social work life
- To be part of a excellent practice firm with exciting plans to grow