Head of Financial Reporting
The role is a Head of Financial Control for around 6-9 months.
The reports directly to the Finance Director in a well known brand.
My client is a well know business globally, going from strength to strength via acquisition as well as organic growth. The business has a great reputation, are a leading FMCG brand and want to add to their high performing culture.
The role is Head of Financial Control, reportis directly to the Finance Director and manages a team of 10 staff. The role also requires the following:
- Delivering month-end and resolving inter-company issues
- Financial governance and controls
- Writing accounting policies papers around relevant issues
- Manage the audit process and group statutory requirements
- Manage the internal shared service centre to ensure strong transactional processes and strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Managing the groups debtors and risk portfolio
- Implementation and upgrading of financial systems - SAP/HFM ideally
- Cash management and treasury
- Budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified or equivalent, have strong financial reporting experience and enjoy transformation and process improvement.
The ideal candidate will also have worked within a fast-paced environment and must be proficient on SAP/HFM.
The successful candidate will secure a 6-9 month contract in a leading brand, paying between £400-£500 a day, depending on experience levels.