Collection and Recoveries Coordinator
Collection and Recoveries Coordinator - Permanent - Bracknell - £26k-£27k + car
Excellent opportunity to join this global brand at their European HQ based in Bracknell. The Collections and Recoveries Coordinator reports to the Collections and Recoveries Manager and will be the day-to-day contact for customers facing difficulty in maintaining their financial commitments to purchase agreements with the company.
This involves talking to customers in a variety of often-sensitive situations ensuring the customers agreement is managed effectively and kept up to date and that the company is providing the best possible service to the customer whilst keeping in mind the needs of the business.
- Pre-Arrears Agreement Handling speaking with customers who potentially will not be able to afford future repayments.
- Early arrears Agreement Handling helping customers who have just entered into arrears and trying to negotiate repayment plans in order to get the agreement back up to date.
- Asset Repossessions, dealing with both the third party agents who are actively trying to recover the asset and also customers who may subsequently contact the company following or during the process of the asset repossession.
- Identifying & referring any agreements that may potentially involve Fraud.
- Referring agreements for potential Pre-Litigation Action.
- Assist in any projects, system upgrades, etc. when required
- Improve processes and procedures within department
- Recognise and refer any Vulnerable Customer through telephone conversations and written communication with the customer.
- Complaint handling; speaking with the customer and taking details of their complaints and then referring to Team Leader/Manager and preparing any initial draft correspondence
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Able to demonstrate good organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Experience in preparing and analysing reporting data for management accurately and to timescales
- Demonstrate successful communication with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email